Saturday, October 26, 2013

If prostitution make so much money , then why are prostitutes so poor ?

How Much I Make Being A Hooker:

 

Okay well so many people have mailed me, why do you do it, its not that much money, or, how much you make. So I am going to show how much I cost:
Half an Hour:
I get $120
An Hour: 
$245
Two Hours:
$480 (lose $10)
etc
plus I charge my clients for fetishes, and anal
for average foot fetish, soft bondage i charge an  extra $75
for a bit weirder fetishes i charge an extra $100
and for extremely WEIRD fetishes i charge a extra $150
and for anal, because its very rare to find a hooker that does anal that is decent looking I charge an extra $450
So the average I make a night without adding extra costs of fetishes and anal I normally make $2295 
so at the end of the week i would make without adding extra costs I would normally make over $9000
So people now can you see why people work in brothels
Monthly : $36000



But this is the answer why prostitutes are so poor

Well depending on where they are located and how many clients they have they can gross anywhere from $30,000 to $200,000 a year. But take note that usually prostitutes have pimps so they would only get a percentage of what they make in a day, and also most of the prostitutes have drug addictions so half if not all will go to there drug habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment